DELTAS Graduate Internship Programme (“NSSplus”)
The WACCBIP-DELTAS programme, sponsored by the Wellcome Trust, is offering a graduate internship programme for new graduates to work in an environment that supports and promotes the development of research leadership. As a new centre of excellence for biomedical research, WACCBIP supports a wide range of high caliber research activities; in conjunction with its international, regional and national partners.
To apply for this programme, you must:
- Have completed undergraduate studies by June 2016 and registered for National Service
- Have majored in any of the following disciplines: Biological Sciences, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Accounting, Law, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, English Communication, and Linguistics
- Be hardworking, highly motivated and interested in promoting scientific research
The successful Graduate Intern will be expected to:
- Assist in research activities at WACCBIP
- Contribute to the delivery of training programmes at WACCBIP
- Participate in research conferences and workshops
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the Director and/or immediate supervisor
The successful Graduate Intern will be supported with a $100 monthly stipend as top-up to their National Service allowance.
- CV (2 pages maximum)
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcript
Interested applicants may send their application documents to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 24th March, 2016.